Since it’s National Novel Writing Month, I wanted to give a little love to my fellow writers out there who are busy crafting their own romantic tales this month. You may be writing a love story, but we all know the writing process is much less sweet than chocolate-covered strawberries and champagne. Some days, it’s enough to make you want to break up with your story for good. If you’re losing that loving feeling and are looking for a little inspiration for your project you’ve come to the right place.
Here are some great resources for creating your own love stories readers will be shipping for years.
- 6 Ways to Get Your Readers Shipping Like Crazy
- Writing Romance: WhyPerfect Men Make Boring Heroes
- How to Write Realistic YA Romance
- 50 Romance Plot Ideas!
- Writing Advice: Getting Started With Romance
- 10 Things Every Romance Writer Needs
- How to Write a Love Triangle Like Jane Austen
- 500 Great Words for Writing Love Scenes
- Peeta’s Top 10 Tips for YA Romance
- 9 Romance Writing Mistakes to Avoid
- How to Write from a Guy’s POV
- Romance in YA Novels: The Good, The Bad, and The Stupid
- Writing Historical Romance: To Stick to the Facts or to Not Stick to the Facts?
- 15 Techniques to Write a Romance That Will Make Readers Swoon
- 15 More Techniques to Write a Romance That Will Make Readers Swoon